Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Cereal bar on Steroids


I don't usually get this excited about food (Why yes, actually, I do), but I've been so obsessed with this cereal bar I doscovered that I think it's time I confessed my love for it. It's a cereal bar by Kellogg's Special K and has two flavors - red berries and blueberry.



I've never really been a fan of the original Special K cereal, but for some reason i absolutely LOVE this. I've even made my friend, who hates any kind of cereal/oat/fruit bar try this, and now she's hooked.


 There are six bars inside this box with around 90 calories each. I don't really watch my calorie intake but I'm assuming 90 calories per bar is meant to be a small amount?


This is literally the breakfast / energy bar I have ever tried. And believe me, I have tried it all - Nature Valley, Envirokidz, that chewy fruit bar from the grocery down the street. But this is in a completely different league! Its crunchy without being too crunchy, sweet without being too artificial, and tastes better than anything I've ever tried. It's a cereal bar on steroids! (I'm not joking here fellas)

P.S. This is not a sponsored post. I'm simply trying to spread the love that this cereal bar has brought me.





No comments:

Post a Comment