Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

If you read my last blog post you'll know that I bought the urban decay naked flushed palette when I visited Singapore. It's the first time I've ever tried any of their face products and I have to say I'm quite impressed.





I bought the color 'Streak', the lightest out of the three. It contains a bronzer, a blush, and a highlighter. The blush is a very nice, matte peachy pink shade, and a perfect everyday sorta blush. The bronzer was actually quite surprising because I had originally thought it was matte, but when I dust it on my cheeks, it actually has a bit of a glow. Not that I'm complaining -- it looks gorgeous, but I wouldn't recommend it for contour. As for the highlight... wow. Just wow. It is easily the most shimmery highlighter I have in my collection. A tiny amount of this goes a long, longg way. The way I like to apply it is with my fingers, because it's not as easy to blend with a brush. It's actually not that scary, depending on how you apply it. You can dot a tiny amount for a subtle glow, or you can go all out with it for a gorgeous shimmery sheen.



I choose this palette because I thought it would be perfect for travelling. It's quite small, just abit bigger than the naked basics palette. The shades are also ones that would pretty much go with any makeup look, which was why I thought these colors in particular would be perfect for travelling. The formula itself is very nice and easy to blend. The highlighter is abit harder to blend but nothing I can't deal with. All in all I am very impressed with this palette and would highly recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment